1.-INFORMATION TO THE USER
WELCOME MADRID RELOCATION, hereinafter the RESPONSIBLE PARTY, is responsible for the treatment of the personal data of the User. We hereby inform all Users that this data will be treated in accordance with the current regulations in force for the protection of personal data, namely the EU Legislation (EU) 2016 / 679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of this data; and the Spanish Organic Law (ES) 15/1999 of December 13 (LOPD) on the protection of personal data. Below we provide information on how we use the data.
Purpose of treating your data: We use the data collected on our website to maintain a commercial relationship with the users. We may use the data for the following purposes:
- To respond to any type of query or request made by the user through any of the contact forms available on our website.
- Sending of marketing communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social media or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communication. These communications will be made by WELCOME MADRID RELOCATION and will be related to our products and services, or to products and services of our partners or suppliers with whom we have reached an agreement to promote them. In this case, third parties will never have access to your personal data.
Data communication: WELCOME MADRID RELOCATION will not transfer information to third parties without the prior consent of the users, except when:
the transfer is authorized by Law
the data is collected from publically accessible sources
the transfer to be made is for the Ombudsman, the Public Prosecutor or the Judges or Courts or the Court of Auditors, in the exercise of the functions assigned to them
the transfer is addressed to autonomous institutions with analogous functions to the Ombudsman or the Court of Accounts;
the communication is made prior to the dissociation procedure.
Rights of the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (www.agpd.es) if you consider that the way we treat your data does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
- Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2.- OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The User, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that the provision of this information to the RESPONSIBLE PARTY is necessary for the User’s request to be met and responded to, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to WELCOME MADRID RELOCATION is true and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof. WELCOME MADRID RELOCATION informs and expressly guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred to third parties without the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users, which we will request in advance.
All data requested through the website is mandatory, as it is necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. If you do not provide the information we request we are not able to guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
3.- SECURITY MEASURES
In accordance with the provisions of current regulations on personal data protection, WELCOME MADRID RELOCATION complies with all the provisions of the regulations RGPD and LOPD for the treatment of personal data for which it is responsible, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the RGPD and in article 4 of the LOPD, by which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary for relation to the purposes for which they are treated. WELCOME MADRID RELOCATION declares that it has implemented the appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the RGPD and the LOPD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users, and has communicated the appropriate information so that these rights can be duly exercised.